With 'People' as one of the Group's core values, the Company offers a range of generous benefits to assist permanent employees who are recruited globally to live in Dubai.
The range and level of benefits offered to individuals varies depending upon the position recruited into, as all benefits are not provided to all employees. Some benefits also require a qualifying period of service in the Group. The benefits for any position you apply for will be made clear during the recruitment process. If you are applying for one of the Group's Outstation locations the benefits and employment conditions will be different from those listed below, and these will be discussed with you during your recruitment process.
Please note that whilst we have summarised many of the benefits offered to Dubai based employees in the Group below, there are detailed policies applying to each benefit that you should seek clarification on if interviewed for a position within the Emirates Group.
Benefits available to eligible employees include:
- Concessional Air Travel privileges for employees and certain members of their family.
- Groupwide Profit Share for employees based on Group performance.
- Individual Merit Pay based on individual performance and salary level.
- Medical & Dental Insurance and treatment for employees and families or Government Health Cards for subsidised treatment.
- Exchange Rate Protection of 50% of basic salary against exchange rate fluctuations between the UAE Dirham and your currency classification.
- Annual Leave Ticket providing return travel for Expatriates and immediate family (limits apply) from Dubai to their approved permanent home location.
- Utilities Allowance to assist in the payment of rent, water, electricity, etc.
- Furnished Accommodation either in the form of a Villa or Apartment for Flight/Cabin Crew, Engineers & higher graded positions only.
- End Of Service Benefits dependent on length of employment.
- Generous Annual Leave provisions in addition to public holidays, as well as Paid Maternity Leave and Paid Sick Leave.
- Transportation Allowance or Company 'fixed route' Transport Services.
- Access where approved to Extensive Training Resources and courses linked to each employee's personal and professional development.
- Annual Cargo Concessions (including joining) on Emirates Airline services only.
- Personal Accident Insurance worldwide for death or disablement.
- Personal Effects Insurance scheme whilst employees are travelling anywhere in the world on duty.
- Flight Deck Crew Loss of Licence Insurance.
- Education Support Allowances provide financial assistance to eligible employees who have children of qualifying age at full time schooling either in Dubai or attending boarding schools abroad.
- Educational Leave Tickets for children studying abroad and who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Telephone Allowance to assist with phone rentals.
- Domestic Help Allowance for eligible employees to assist with home cleaning, etc.
- If you are a UAE National other Specific Allowances exist.
- Interest Free Car Loan for certain positions to assist with the settlement into Dubai.
- A Provident Fund sponsored by Emirates is offered to certain employees depending on grade, details of which will be made available to eligible employees on joining the company.